Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Introducing 'Mahon Enterprises Incorporated"

Hello my friends!

You are now reading the blog of the President of Mahon Enterprises Incorporated! I recently incorporated my real estate business. I did it for a number of reasons, but mainly for the liability and tax savings advantages.

I filed and got my EIN and filed for my S-corp. So as of April 1st... my business will be under my corporation umbrella... pretty cool huh? I like the sound of that... Mahon Enterprises....

Also wanted to throw out there a MUST read for anyone thinking of changing their fincial lives. I am reading Robert Kioysaki's Cashflow Quadrant. This book begins to educate you on how you should look at assets and liabilities, and how what we were taught in our traditional education is not always correct. I read the first book in that series, Rich Dad/Poor Dad, couple of years ago. That was an excellant choice as well. I'm into filling my head with good stuff! If you have any recommendations, please send them my way!

-later

No comments: