Sunday, April 29, 2007

Looking for a REALTOR? Look no further....


I just helped a good friend of mine, Michelle Wheelis, sell her home and she has been so kind as to send me the testimonial letter that I thought I would share with you! Michelle is a successful Southern Living at Home Consultant. You may visit her website at www.southernlivingathome.com/partywithmichelle


Here's her testimonial:

I just recently sold my first home in Round Rock. Being new to selling homes I was very pleased with the information and the personal attention I received from whom now not only do I call a friend but my realtor, Brandi Mahon. Brandi’s professional advice in helping me set up my home to be shown on the market quickly, and her research on pricing in the current market and still being competitive made me feel very comfortable with the entire process.

My home also sold in only 16 days in an area where new homes are currently being completed every week. I would recommend Brandi’s services to anyone out there who wants a smooth buying and selling process with personal attention. Brandi’s follow up to every single crazy question or detail you feel you need help with was also an added bonus.

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions in regards to this letter!

Thank you Brandi!


Michelle Wheelis

254.744.9963

No comments: