Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm selling my own home!!




I have decided to sell my rental property that is located in north east Austin. I wanted to give you first peek before it goes on the market.

I plan to list it at $149,000 with some minor cosmetic things done to it, but I will consider an as-is offer. The tenant I have in there now is paying $1125 a month. He is on a month to month and has been given his 30 days to move out notice. His last day in the house will be November 30th. If anyone wants to view the inside, please make arrangements with myself.... it will not go on lockbox until the tenant is out.

The property has 3bd/2ba with 1280 sqft,Fireplace, ceramic tile and laminate throughout. AC is approximately 4-5 years old. Large lot .22 acres. Two tier deck on back. City recently annexed in subdivsion. Neighborhood well established, located convenient to I 35 and shopping at tech ridge. Tenant has kept property up. Refrigerator conveys with property. Has lockable shed in backyard.

Feel to drive by, but please do not disturb tenant. Call me for a showing.

If you refer a buyer to me that closes on the house by December 31st... I will send you a $50 gift card of your choice of stores.

No comments: