Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My home at 922 Berrywood Dr.


Come check out my home that I am selling! This was my 1st home I ever bought! Sad to see it go... but it has to be sold so we can move on to bigger and better things!

We are having an open house this Saturday, February 16, 2008 between 1:00pm-4:00pm.

This home is NOT YET posted on the MLS, so come check out the house before all the other buyers find out about it!

Check out this flyer to get more info on the property!

My partner and I have been renovating this home by updating the interior. It is a cute home that would be perfect for 1st time home buyers or buyers with small families. 3 bedroom/2bathroom/2 car garage, 1280 sqft, .23 acres, 2 large decks out back.... perfect for entertaining! This well established neighborhood has great neighbors! State officer lives next door! We were the 3rd owners of this property and the 2nd owners had it for over 20 years!

We will have Helen Robinson, from Pathfinder Mortgage, on hand to answer any questions regarding your ability to qualify for this a loan to purchase this home or any other home. She can also answer any questions you may have about refiancing your current mortgage to get a better interest rate or a better payment.

If you are not in the market to buy a house, come by anyway! I would love to visit with ya!!

No comments: