Saturday, June 28, 2008

Whats up with the Mahon Team!

Hey there everyone!

It's been a while since I last posted to my blog. ALOT has happened in the past few months. My team is growing by leaps and bounds! I hired a new assistant this past April. Her name is Karen Sirgo and is long time resident of Round Rock. Her and her husband owns Pure and Simple Water. Karen brings order to my business and am very grateful she has joined our team!


Kellie Winter is the lastest addition to our team. She is our buyer's agent and has been extremely busy helping our clients find their dream homes. Kellie also owns Milani Custom Interiors. She is my goto home stager when I have a listing that needs to be staged to sell.


With all of this growth, we got an office within the Keller Williams office in Round Rock. This is a big move since I have been officing out of my home my entire real estate career. You can check out these pics as we were getting the office ready for us to move in! Can I say I HATE PAINTING!!!



Another big thing that has happened is that I am now an Affiliate Short Sale Trainer/Coach with America's Home Rescue. This is the short sale program I went through last year that revolutionize my business. It taught me how to help homeowners avoid foreclosure by negioating a short sale with their lender. Because of my success with the program, they have asked me to help teach other agents how to help other homeowners.

Well thats about it for now... sorry for not posting in a while! Take care!!

No comments: