Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lexington Short Sale Expert

Click here to view this email in a web browser.

Brandi Mahon
www.lexingtonhomessearch.com
859-514-8993 (Office)



Keller Williams Bluegrass Realty
2424 Harrodsburg Rd. #101
Lexington, KY 40503

Whether selling your current home to move into your dream home, or buying for the very first time, the real estate professional that you choose to work with will greatly impact your experience - and the results. I've been lucky enough to share this very personal process with many home buyers, and as a result, they have become lifetime clients, and friends!

Your experience with a real estate agent should be no different! I make it my mission to take as much of the stress off of my clients as possible - leaving them to enjoy the excitement of the process! And, I deliver great results.

If you or someone you know is thinking of making a move, I would be happy to help. I look forward to working together and helping you make your real estate dreams a reality!

As a real estate agent, I have the distinct pleasure of helping people make their dreams come true.

Sincerely,

Brandi Mahon

Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.

No comments: