Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Amazing new treatment exclusive at Changes Day Salon in Round Rock, TX.



You guys gotta check this out! Changes Day Salon, here in Round Rock, has this new treatment that is just amazing. They use muscle stimulation to help you lose inches and tone up. I had one treatment today and focused on my abs, hips and thighs. Cumulatively I lost 1.5 inches in a 25 minutes session. I've been told that you can lose 1.5-4 inches in one sitting! That is really cool! They say its like the equivalant of doing 3 hours of execise. WOW! Check out there website at http://www.changesaustin.com/. You can see incrediable before and after pics on their website and it is amazing!!! Give them a call at 512-773-1111 if you have any questions! Ask to speak with Jamie, she is the business owner and a good friend of mine. Tell them that I referred ya:)

No comments: