Thursday, October 25, 2007

Powerful Opportunity!! Electricity!! Everyone uses it!

Just wanted to share with everyone a commercial that ran in Dallas on News 8. It talks about how folks like myself are making a residual income from electric bills. Some of you may know, but I am a Managing Director with Ignite. It's been a blessing for me and my family. If you would like to know more about it, feel free to check out my website at www.fliptheswitch.biz. We are having Greg McCord come next Tuesday to speak at our meeting. If you curious how folks are making big bucks on something everyone uses EVERYDAY..... Electricity..... then you gotta come check out what this is all about. Its's in Round Rock at the Wingate Conference Center at 1209 North IH 35, from 7:00-8:00. Hope to see you there! Call me and let me know if you need me to save you a seat! 512-565-5319

No comments: